Trust Your Masonry Repair Or Chimney Rebuild To Ceaser’s Expert Brick Masons
New England winters are known for being especially tough, not just on us, but on our masonry chimneys. You see, the bricks on our chimneys are porous, which means they soak up the moisture that rain, snow, and ice brings. The problem is, when those water-logged bricks freeze and thaw with changes in the temperature, they pop, spall, and crack, leaving them unattractive and weakened. Once damaged, they’re even more vulnerable to water penetration and damage, and can compromise the structural integrity of the chimney, lead to chimney leaks, and leave the entire chimney discolored, damaged, and unattractive.
These are the signs of damage we commonly see here in the greater Manchester area:
- cracks, gaps, and holes in the mortar joints between the brick
- cracked, popping, or spalling brick
- discolored brick (whitish or darker than normal)
- leaning chimneys
If you’ve noticed signs of deterioration and discoloration, which could signal water damage or structural issues, we can help. Here at Ceaser Chimney Service, we’re committed to providing full-service chimney care and world-class service to the Granite State, and that includes masonry repair and chimney rebuilds. Whether you need to have a portion of the chimney rebuilt or lenghtened, some masonry joints repointed or tuckpointed, or you need to have the entire chimney taken down and rebuilt, our experts are equipped and trained to do the job quickly and professionally.
- Brick Replacement — If a section of your brick is damaged, we’ll work to carefully remove the damaged brick, and find a replacement brick that matches in terms of both strength and appearance. Then, we’ll put the new brick in place, carefully securing it with fresh mortar.
- Repointing/Tuckpointing — If the mortar joints between the brick are cracked or receding, we’ll carefully grind out the mortar, mix and color-match a fresh mortar, and pack the new mortar into place for a strong, attractive finish.
- Chimney Rebuilds — If your entire chimney is damaged, leaning, or otherwise unsafe and unattractive, we can tear down your existing chimney and build a new one in its place. Our brick masons have the experience and knowledge needed to make sure your new chimney isn’t just beautiful, but functional and efficient as well.
- Chimney Extensions — We can also lengthen or extend your chimney if you’re experiencing draft and efficiency problems as a result of a too-short chimney.
No matter what repairs are needed, you can count on us to produce great work, clean up after ourselves, and leave your Manchester property spotless. We also offer masonry waterproofing to help you keep your masonry in tip-top shape after repairs are made. Ready to schedule a free quote for your masonry repair or chimney rebuild project? Call 603-518-5773 or fill out our online appointment request form and we’ll get your appointment on the books ASAP.