Total Chimney & Fireplace Repair — From Top To Bottom
Here at Ceaser Chimney Service, we aim to make the fireplaces and chimneys of our neighbors in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Hampton, and all surrounding areas safer and more enjoyable, by providing total chimney and fireplace care and repair.
We know chimney systems inside and out, and we know what it takes to repair and restore them, and what needs to be done to keep problems from occurring in the future. We also have the skills, products, and knowledge to update your system so it better fits with your aesthetic. Whatever problems you may be having with your system, whatever repairs or upgrades may be needed, you can count on our CSIA-certified chimney pros and brick masons to help, every step of the way.
Take as look at our repair services:
- Masonry Repair & Chimney Rebuilds — Masonry chimneys are strong, but sometimes mortar joints recede or crack, brick spalls and pops, and chimneys deteriorate. Whether you need repointing work done, brick replaced, or a total chimney rebuild, you can count on the brick masons here at Ceaser Chimney Service to do the job quickly and to provide professional and attractive results. We also offer masonry waterproofing services, which can protect your newly repaired or rebuilt chimney, and keep water from damaging it in the future.
- Chimney Relining — The liner of the chimney is one of the most important components, as it contains and vents smoke and gas produced by the fireplace, stove, or furnace, and prevents heat from coming into contact with nearby combustibles like wooden framing. Unfortunately, clay tile liners can crack and fall down into the chimney, leaving the chimney unsafe and inefficient. If liner damage is a concern in your home or if your chimney was built without a liner, we can reline with stainless steel for a lifetime of protection.
- Fireplace Makeovers — Is an outdated fireplace preventing your space from looking as good as it could? Is your fireplace more of a heat loser than a heat producer? We can help. From rebuilding your firebox to updating your fireplace facing and installing a new, highly-efficient fireplace insert or stove, our techs have the experience, knowledge, and skill to make over your fireplace. Achieve perfection in your space with our team by your side.
- Smoke Chamber Repair — Have you stopped using your fireplace because of all the smoke that backdrafts into your home when you light a fire? Here at Ceaser Chimney Service, we repair smoke chambers and parge them smooth so that smoke can quickly funnel up into your chimney and out of your home. Fireside enjoyment can be yours once again.
- Damper Replacement — Tired of feeling all the cold or hot air (depending on the season) coming down into your home through your fireplace opening? We can help. We install top-sealing or energy-top dampers, which are dampers that are installed at the top of your chimney, rather than in the throat. These dampers are easy to open and close and they provide protection against water, conditioned air loss, and downdrafts — a win/win/win.
- Leaky Chimney Repair — Have you heard water dripping down into your chimney, noticed pooling water in your firebox, or spotted rust streaks on your chimney or roof? It’s time to schedule an inspection! Chimney leaks can quickly destroy more than just your chimney, but we can put a stop to your leak quickly and help prevent future leaks. From chimney waterproofing to chimney cap installation, chase cover installation, and crown repairs and rebuilds, our team is ready to tackle any leak, no matter how big or small.
Schedule Your Estimate For Repairs Today
Is it time to repair or upgrade your chimney or fireplace? Call on Ceaser Chimney Service. We’re proud to provide the most competitive pricing and world-class service to our neighbors in New Hampshire, and we’re committed to providing total peace of mind to each and every customer. We also offer detailed reports so you know just what needs to be done and how much to set aside for repairs, should you choose to move forward. Call 603-518-5773 or fill out our online appointment request form to get your free estimate scheduled today!