Request An Appointment
Thank you for choosing Ceaser Chimney Service for your chimney needs. Please take a second to look over our pricing page below for information about our appointments & services. We do not provide free estimates of any kind. All our appointments are based around an inspection of your chimney per the NH Fire Code (NFPA 211).
Please note that the appointment times listed below are not guaranteed. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but in some cases we may need to move your appointment to a different date or time depending on our schedule at the time of request. You will be contacted by our office as soon as possible after we receive your request to confirm your appointment.
Information of Note:
- Every appointment begins with a full inspection of the chimney. Sweepings will be completed if necessary.
- We no longer set appointments solely for the purpose of giving a free estimate.
- We inspect every chimney as a part of your scheduled service.
- We recommend inspecting every chimney or appliance yearly as required by the NFPA Code 211.
- Each inspection comes with a free estimate if needed.
- Giving estimates without scheduling an interior inspection is a “band-aid” temporary fix, and the problem would still persist.
- From our perspective, these outside issues that are occurring from the ground are indicators of larger issues inside of the chimney.
- Work on each individual chimney is separately priced.
- If you are a returning customer you are grandfathered into last years pricing.